- Freelance Arts Producer, Designer & Consultant, 2009 - Current
- Strategic Partnerships Officer, Northern Rivers Community Gallery, 2018 - Current
- Arts and Education Fund Coordinator, Linnaeus Estate - Current
- Projects, Funding & Philanthropy, Future Dreamers, Nov 2018 - Current
- Project Coordinator, Northern Rivers Screenworks, 2017 -2018
- Creative Producer, Generator, Northern Rivers Performing Arts (NORPA), 2012 - 2015
- Asialink Arts Management Residency, Selasar Sunaryo Art Space, Wst Java, Indonesia 2009
- Coordinator - Projects, Arts Northern Rivers, 2009
- Acting CEO, Arts Northern Rivers, 2008
- Exhibitions Coordinator, Lismore Regional Gallery, 2005 - 2008
- Visual Arts Network Coordinator, Arts Northern Rivers, 2005 - 2008
- Curatorial Internship Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, 2003 - 2004
- Assistant Gallery Manager, Tim Olsen Gallery, 2001 - 2005
- Bachelor of Arts: (Double Major) Art History & Theory, College of Fine Arts (COFA) and Indonesian Language and Culture, University of New South Wales, 2000
What could we do together apart from surf and sip ice tea?
- Projects, planning, funding, placemaking, public art
- Brew new ideas and get funding
- Curate exhibitions and run events
- Write about art - Design and Visuals
- Planning and Reporting, woopee!
I'm flexible and multi-skilled, and if necessary my parachute is packed for your next project emergency. I've written successful funding applications to every acronym under the sun. Let's make projects happen.